Happy New Year and it is wedding planning season! In the year of 2020, we will try to keep current with our posts to keep share the work that we did and also provide more tips and tricks to tackle your wedding planning. If you just got engaged, I’m sure you are both excited and overwhelmed. Don’t worry, we got you covered. Like previous years, we have a list of upcoming wedding shows and open houses to help you start planning your big day. You can check out our previous post on some wedding show tips. The wedding shows are a one-stop-shop where you can meet all the vendors at one place, however, but it can be a lot of information to digest at one time. There are also lots of venue open houses coming up where you can see how the venue is setup for weddings and meeting their preferred vendors, which is a bit more catered and targeted. We will also be partnering with up eventsource.ca to cover the open houses at some of the open houses. Follow our Instagram and Eventsource account for latest updates.
Let’s start with the list of wedding shows coming up:
- The Wedluxe Wedding Show – Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 9:00am to 5:00pm at The Carlu. We are also giving away 2 tickets to the show together with Derek Chan Films and Peachwood Party. This is the most luxurious wedding show in Canada and you will get to see the top wedding vendors at this show. They have a different theme every year and be sure to take lots of photos. You’ll be blown away by the show with lots of ideas and inspirations. Admission is $75.00 per person.
- Modern Bride Wedding Show – Saturday, January 25 to Sunday, January 26, 2020 at The International Centre from
- The National Bridal Show – February 1-3, 2020 at The Exhibition Place. Bride-to-bes are free if pre-register online
- The Wedding Co Market – Sunday February 23, 2020 at Wynchwood Barn from 10:00am to 5:00pm. One of the chicest wedding show in the form of a marketplace where couples get to meet passionate vendors with great services. Early Bird Special $15 per ticket until January 15th
Venue Open Houses
- The Chase – Sunday January 19th, 2020 12:00pm to 4:00pm. This is one of the most beautiful and chic restaurant in Toronto for Weddings. RSVP here.
- Estates of Sunnybrook – Sunday, January 19, 2020 11:00am – 3:00pm
- The Old Mill Inn – Sunday, January 19, 2020 1:00pm to 5:00pm. Email Hilary at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot
- Graydon Hall Manor – Saturday, January 25, 2020. Email email@example.com to secure an appointment
- Casa Loma – Sunday, January 26, 2020, 10am – 4pm. Registration is required via this link
- Liberty Grand – Sunday, January 26, 2020, 10am – 4pm. Registration is required via here
- Rosewater Room – Sunday, January 26, 2020, 12pm – 4pm. Registration is required via here
- The Broadview Hotel – Sunday, January 26, 2020, 12pm – 5pm. Registration is required via here
- The Eglinton Grand – Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:00PM – 9:00PM RSVP via this link
- Grand Luxe Event Boutique – Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:30pm – 9:30pm. RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palais Royale – Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:30pm – 9:30pm. RSVP via email to email@example.com
- One King West Hotel – Saturday, February 1, 2020 11:00am – 4:00pm. RSVP here
- The Guild Inn Estate – Thursday, February 6, 2020 6:00pm – 9:00pm RSVP via this link
- The Doctor’s House – Sunday, February 23, 2020 from 12:00pm – 6:00pm. Call 416-234-808 to RSVP
- 2nd Floor Events – Thursday, February 27, 2020 5:00PM – 8:00PM Click the link to RSVP
This sums up all the wedding open houses and shows for now! Good luck with your planning!